The Bison Strap is a fixed length (not adjustable) strap which comes in 3 sizes, please see "Size & Fit" tab for more details.
Each Bison Strap comes with 2 sets of split rings, so your camera and your backup camera are ready to go.
To install the Bison Strap:
1. Install the supplied split rings onto the side lug mounts of the camera.
2. Thread the newly installed split ring through the hole/slit opening on the leather pad under the brass U-hook.
3. Position the split ring into the brass U-hook opening.
4. Lastly, with the split ring resting in the opening of the U-hook, orient the U-hook into horizontal position while applying slight pressure onto the split ring which will push the split ring to slide into position.
5. Please refer to the Maven Videos on the Bison Strap page for more detailed instructions.
6. GO. CAPTURE. HISTORY.
The Bison Strap comes in 3 lengths: 38" - 46" - 52"
38" is a short neck strap ideally suited for carrying over the neck in the front position.
46" is a good cross body length for small to medium fit.
52" is a good cross body length for large fit.