*These will be made to order until March, so expect 2-4 weeks for delivery
The HF Classic Strap is made with all the same leathers as our MoneyMakers and the line is comprised of a Wide version and a Skinny version. The Wider version (1” width) disperses the weight of a heavier camera better over the shoulder then transitions to a skinnier portion towards the camera connection. The Skinny (1/2” width) gives you a simple and streamlined carry option.
Both straps feature a leather shroud over the stainless steel clasp which keeps the metal away from your camera body while also adding an extra layer of security over the quick detach clasps.
I like simple straps like this for times when I’m not carrying my big pro bodies and want to just to have a camera on me. We gave this the quick detach option so you can quickly switch from these to the MoneyMaker and back again! I find that straps with only a split ring attachment gets annoying trying to attach and detach often.
These have no adjustment buckle so pick the length that works best for you. The 38” is the shortest and best for front around the neck carry, keeping the camera higher up. But we have longer lengths which are great for cross body carry.
Installation Instructions are in the video above, you can also follow along below:
1. Install your included splits rings to the side camera lug mounts.
2. Push the shroud up, exposing the front of the clasp. This shroud is a bit stiff at first, but it breaks in nicely and becomes much faster as it wears in.
3. Hook the clasp to the split ring finishing with the shroud facing outward.
4. To remove, slide the shroud back, exposing the clasp entry, press in and pop off.
5. This whole process becomes smooth and fast as the leather breaks in.